[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS - 48 Hour Film Project CREW

Scott E Brosius via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jul 1 18:34:27 PDT 2015

I'm the team leader for a group in the 48 Hour Film Project and I'm looking for a few good crew members (we do not need actors at this time). No experience needed, just looking for 2 people who aren't afraid to have fun and learn a little about film making. The two positions I need are a boom operator and a continuity supervisor. This is an unpaid gig due to the rules of the project, but I am willing and interested in building relationships and making a team for future projects.

Must be 18 years old or older.

Sent from my iPhone