[NEohioPAL] Travis Pollert Film and Video seeking actors for corporate branding videos

Joseph Jurecki via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jul 1 13:42:17 PDT 2015

Travis Pollert Film and Video (travispollert.com) is looking for actors of
any age/gender/race to create video assets for upcoming commercials for an
apartment management company. There will be multiple shoots for this
particular project ranging between 2 1/2 to 4 hours of work. Date and times
have yet to be determined. We are however looking to shoot these within the
next 2 to 3 weeks.

The goal of this project is to create video assets of people living
comfortably in apartments homes to be used in future videos for our client.
All actors must be capable and comfortable working with *dogs.*

To be considered for project you must include a video (link or file) of a
performance of yours as there will be no live auditions. If you do not
include a video in your response we unfortunately cannot consider you for
the project. Please send your information to Joe Jurecki at
joe at thepollertstudio.com. There will be compensation for your work and more
information will be given to interested parties.

Thank you.

--
*joseph jurecki {story producer}*

*travis pollert film and video*1525 E 115th St, Cleveland, OH 44106

travispollert.com

216.236.4771