[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS at Ashtabula Arts Center for "My Way: A Musical Tribute to Frank Sinatra"

Pam Hammond via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jul 2 05:42:49 PDT 2015

PRESS RELEASE

Ashtabula Arts Center

2928 W. 13th Street, Ashtabula, OH 44004                  (440) 964-3396

Contact: Pamela Hammond, Marketing and Public Relations Director

 <mailto:phammond at ashtabulaartscenter.org> phammond at ashtabulaartscenter.org
<http://www.ashtabulaartscenter.org> ashtabulaartscenter.org

For immediate release

Ashtabula Arts Center AUDITIONS for "My Way: A Musical Tribute to Frank
Sinatra"

Auditions for "My Way: A Musical Tribute to Frank Sinatra," conceived by
David Grapes and Todd Olson, will be held Monday, July 13 & Tuesday, July 14
from 6-8 p.m. at the Ashtabula Arts Center, 2928 W. 13th Street, Ashtabula.

Director Aaron Drews is looking for two men, ages range from 25-60 and two
women, ages range from 20-50. Younger actors will be considered if they have
the maturity to play the character. Come prepared with a short song in the
style of the "crooner" era. Readings will also be done from the script.

Performance dates will be September 26, 27, October 3 & 4 and October 10 &
11. Show times: Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30 p.m. Sundays at 2 p.m.

For more information contact Theater and Music Director, Kimberly Godfrey at
(440) 964-3396.

The Ashtabula Arts Center is funded in part by the Ohio Arts Council.

###