[NEohioPAL] Correction for Bye Bye Birdie at Olde Towne Hall Theatre

Lisa Carter via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jul 2 10:27:54 PDT 2015

Directed by Sharon Godsey, our last show of  North Ridgeville's Olde Towne
Hall Theatre, will be the Youth Production of, *Bye, Bye Birdie! *This is
one of the most captivating musical shows of our time. It is a satire
crafted with the fondest affection telling the story of a rock and roll
singer who is about to be inducted into the army. *An English Teacher, What
Did I Ever See in Him?, Put on a Happy Face, One Boy, A Lot of Livin’ to
Do, Kids, Rosie* and *Spanish Rose* are musical theatre classics. This is
the tops in imagination and good old-fashioned fun.
The show runs July 16th-18th at 7:30 p.m. and a special matinee will be
offered at 2:00 pm on July 18th. Ticket prices are $12 for adults, $10 for
seniors and $8 for children. Please call the box office and reserve your
tickets today at 440-327-2909.

The theatre is located at 36119 Center Ridge Rd. in North Ridgeville, Oh
44039.
*Lisa L. Carter*