[NEohioPAL] Seeking Assistant 4 Shaker Heights Movie Company

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jul 2 16:22:55 PDT 2015

Prelude2Cinema has moved into Shaker LaunchHouse. We are dedicated to creating a Cinema Industry here, Yes, “the Devil is in the Details.” Our Studio Chief Alex P. Michaels needs an Assistant (one or two) to help keep things on track. If interested, please email alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com for an interview.

If you are not familiar with Prelude2Cinema, visit our site or seek us outline. We look forward to working with you.

http://www.prelude2cinema.com
Join The Cinema Industry in Northeast, Ohio