[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS - 48 Hour Film Project CREW (update)

Scott E Brosius via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Jul 3 19:38:42 PDT 2015

I'm the team leader for a group in the 48 Hour Film Project and I'm looking for a few good crew members (we do not need actors at this time). No experience needed, just looking for 2 people who aren't afraid to have fun and learn a little about film making. The two positions I need are a boom operator and a continuity supervisor. This is an unpaid gig due to the rules of the project, but I am willing and interested in building relationships and making a team for future projects.

Must be 18 years old or older.

The film shoot is downtown Cleveland, July 11, 2015, from 8am-5pm.

All responses need to be sent before July 7, 2015.

My name is Scott, and the best number to reach me at is (440) 678-8141. Text or call me anytime from 8am-9am.