[NEohioPAL] Yoga by Kim in North Royalton new yoga series starts monday!

Kim Wasielewski via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Jul 5 14:44:09 PDT 2015

YOU CAN CREATE AN EXCEPTIONAL LIFE

Yoga Series

Starts July 6 2015

Monday 7-8:30pm

Yoga by Kim

New location!

Southwest Unitarian Universalist Church

6320 Royalton Rd, North Royalton, OH 44133

 <http://www.yogabykim.com> www.yogabykim.com

$10 a class if you pay by the month*

(*NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PRE PAID CLASSES)

$15 drop in

9 CLASSES PRE PAID ($90) GETS YOU A FREE BOOK

You Can Create An Exceptional Life

by  <http://www.hayhouse.com/authorbio/louise-hay> Louise Hay ,
<http://www.hayhouse.com/authorbio/cheryl-richardson> Cheryl Richardson

(*NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PRE PAID CLASSES)

Join me for an enlightening series focusing on creating positivie changes in
your life with baby steps every week!  Together we will explore YOU CAN
CREATE AN EXCEPTIONAL LIFE while implementing simple steps to shift our
energy combined with yoga.

We will learn a new ways to shift our energy into living a life of vitality.
You can join in anytime, no previous experience is necessary. Attending
individual classes or the whole series is fine! Come and explore!

Kim ATP R Reiki Master

The Four Agreements
1. Be impeccable with your word.
2. Don't take anything personally.
3. Don't make assumptions.
4. Always do your best. "
―  <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4402.Miguel_Ruiz> Miguel Ruiz,

July 31 Strongsville City Jazz Concert  Strongsville Sr. Center  7:30 PM

August 12 Michael Heaton at the Strongsville Library Friends Author Event

August  15 Reiki Master Strongsville

Aug 22 Harmonic Journeys Show Rocky River

August 23 Strongsville City Jazz Concert  Hudson  6:00 PM

September 20   Strongsville City Jazz Concert Chalet Metro Parks

October 3 North Royalton Health and Wellness Expo 8am-12 North Royalton

October 17 & 18 Holistic Health and Healing Expo North Olmsted

October 25 Strongsville City Jazz Concert  Church Benefit

biz card angel april 2015_edited-1