[NEohioPAL] Need a video? Need a Director or Editor?

Cole Kornell via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Jul 5 20:29:53 PDT 2015

KornelukFilmsVideo Production For YouPlease visit our website http://www.kornelukfilms.com/home.htmlKorneluk Films is a video production company, owned by filmmaker/actor Cole Kornell. He has much experience in many different roles both in front and behind the camera. You can see more about him and his work at http://www.colekornell.com His film reel is attached. Our clients are guaranteed a successful product because Korneluk Films works with you to create your needed video project.
Our Services:
Film Crew - Sound Mixer, Boom Operator, Script Supervisor, 1st Assistant Director, Writer, etc.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Promotional Videos - Music Video, Commericial, & Self Promotional (Acting Demo Reel/Artist Reel)_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Event/Presentation Recording - Wedding Videography, Theater Show Recording, and Funeral/Memorial video, & Sports event_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Film Production - Documentary Film, Micro Film, Short Film, & Feature Length Film_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Design - Graphic Design, Costume Design, Production Design_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Post Production - Editor, Color Correction, and DVD Production_________________________________________________________________________________________________
DVD Design - DVD Menu, DVD Case, DVD Label_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cole Kornell's Film Reel - Cole Kornell - Film Reel 2015

|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| Cole Kornell - Film Reel 2015 |
|  |
| View on youtu.be | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Korneluk Films, has worked on commercials, trailers, other promotional videos, design, done visual effects work, short films, and a feature film. Our goal is to create successful videos for our clients.
Besides promotional work Korneluk Films can also either create your film or be a part of making your film. If you have the screenplay for a micro film, short film, or even a feature film Korneluk Films can do it's best to help create it. We can fill the positions of director, editor, writer, producer, production assistant, script supervisor, and more!
So if you need a promotional video, film, or post DVD design contact Korneluk Films at kornelukfilm at gmail.com!
For a proposal or just any question at all contact us
Thank you
Cole S. KornellActor/Filmmaker &Owner of Korneluk Films kornelukfilm at gmail.comwww.colekornell.comwww.kornelukfilms.com