[NEohioPAL] Seeking Young Actors for a Summer Stock Troupe

Sarah Bailey via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jul 6 11:59:37 PDT 2015

NEWS RELEASE
CONTACT: Sarah Bailey
SBailey at weathervaneplayhouse.com<mailto:SBailey at weathervaneplayhouse.com>

Summer Stock 2015
10 Things I Hate About You
July 20th -July 31st
Performance August 1st @ 7:00 pm
Weathervane Playhouse
1301 Weathervane Lane * Akron, Oh 44313
www.WeathervanePlayhouse.com/youth<http://www.WeathervanePlayhouse.com/youth>

Do you have a young actor between the ages of 13 and 18 looking for a great way to end their summer?  Join our Summer Stock troupe and spend two weeks making memories, learning new skills and putting on a show!

M - F, 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Tuition: $350.00
Call or click to register! 330-836-2626
www.WeathervanePlayhouse.com/youth<http://www.WeathervanePlayhouse.com/youth>

Our Instructor: Bob Russell is a professional actor, director, and educator. He has taught theatre and acting classes at Ashland University, Kent State, Fairmount Performing Arts Conservatory (FPAC), Allegheny College, Hathaway Brown (HBTI) and Akron Public Schools. He has performed professionally throughout the Cleveland area.  Selected regional acting credits include: My Fair Lady (Henry Higgins), Sweeney Todd (The Beadle), Peter Pan (Mr. Darling/Captain Hook), Oliver! (Bill Sykes), A Midsummer Night's Dream (Nick Bottom) and Sweet Charity (Herman, et al.).  As a director his work has been seen in Northeast Ohio and Northwest Pennsylvania.  Selected directing credits include:  The Wizard of Oz (Ashland University) Sweeney Todd (HBTI), Jekyll & Hyde (HBTI), The Sound of Music (TrueNorth), Urinetown (FPAC) and No Mother to Guide Her (Academy Theatre).  This summer he will be directing Godspell with the Highlands Playhouse in North Carolina. He is a proud member of Actors' Equity Association and holds a BA in theatre from Bowling Green State University and an MFA in acting from Kent State University.

Sarah Bailey
Director of Education and Resident Director
Weathervane Playhouse
330-836-2626 Ext. 35
sbailey at weathervaneplayhouse.com