[NEohioPAL] Workshop Players "It Runs In The Family", A Comedy By Ray Cooney, Opens July 9!!

Workshop Players via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jul 7 05:08:39 PDT 2015

Workshop Players present *It Runs In The Family*, a comedy by Ray Cooney,
directed by Mason Adams.

Set in a hospital, *It Runs in the Family* contains the usual assortment of
farcical nuts running in and out of doors mistaking everybody for someone
else, as Dr. Mortimore (Jonathan McCleery) tries to fend off a paternity
suit, an ex wife, a punkish son and various other lunatics so that he may,
at last, deliver the Ponsonby Lecture in an international conference.

The cast includes: Kevin Boland, Marcia Deist, Anthony DeJesus, Jenny Erbs,
Dale Hruska, Shelbey Linder, Janet Lynch, Tom Majercik, Dennis Runkle, Brad
Sales and Maria Vitale-Gesmond.

Performances are July 9, 10, 11, 17, 18, 24 & 25 at 8 p.m., with Sunday
matinees on July 19 and 26 at 3 p.m. Tickets are $12 each or $10 each
groups of 15 or more. Tickets may be reserved by calling our box office at
440-988-5613 or logging on to our website at www.workshopplayers.com.

Doors open 45 minutes before show. Each performance can accommodate two
wheelchairs.

--
Workshop Players
44820 Middle Ridge Road, Amherst, OH 44001
contact at workshopplayers.com
www.workshopplayers.com

"If all the world's a stage, I want better lighting!"