[NEohioPAL] Travis Pollert Film and Video seeking female African-American actor in late 30's early 40's for corporate branding videos

Joseph Jurecki via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jul 7 10:47:35 PDT 2015

Travis Pollert Film and Video (travispollert.com) is looking for a female
African American actor in late 30's/early 40's to create video assets for
upcoming commercials for an apartment management company. There will be
multiple shoots for this particular project ranging between 2 1/2 to 4
hours of work. Date and times have yet to be determined.

The goal of this project is to create video assets of people living
comfortably in apartments homes to be used in future videos for our client.
All actors must be capable and comfortable working with *dogs.*

To be considered for project you must include a video link of a performance
of yours as there will be no live auditions. If you do not include a video
in your response we unfortunately cannot consider you for the project. Please
send your information to Joe Jurecki at joe at thepollertstudio.com. There
will be compensation for your work and more information will be given to
interested parties.

Thank you.

--
*joseph jurecki {story producer}*

*travis pollert film and video*1525 E 115th St, Cleveland, OH 44106

travispollert.com

216.236.4771