[NEohioPAL] SHREK the MUSICAL coming up in Tallmadge July 31

Constance Kramer via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Jul 17 11:43:16 PDT 2015

Dynamics Community Theater of Tallmadge presents SHREK THE MUSICAL on stage
at the Tallmadge High School Auditorium (140 N Munroe Rd) July 31, August
1, 7, and 8 at 7:00 PM. Shrek is a must-see show for all the family!

Based on the award-winning DreamWorks animation film, our unlikely hero and
his loyal steed Donkey embark on a quest to rescue the beautiful (if
slightly temperamental) Princess Fiona from a fire breathing, love-sick
dragon. Add the diminutive Lord Farquaad, a gang of fairytale misfits, and
a biscuit with attitude, and you’ve got the biggest, brightest musical
comedy around! With a talented cast of 73 spirited adults and kids, many of
whom are your neighbors, family and friends, you’ll enjoy every moment!

Shrek features a rockin’ score of fun and heart-felt songs as well as cult
Shrek anthem I’m a Believer, and brings all the much-loved DreamWorks
characters to life, live on stage, in a singing and dancing adventure!

Directed by Jonas Lawrence
Musical Direction by Carolyn Bagley

Ticket Prices
All seats reserved