[NEohioPAL] JAZZ MUSICIANS NEEDED

Josh Leslie via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jul 13 05:43:05 PDT 2015

    Local jazz combo is searching for any type of lead player such at trumpet, sax, guitar, piano and also looking for rhythm player, guitar or piano. THERE WILL BE $$ INVOLVED! We do play gigs so you will be getting paid! Any age is welcome to audition. Right now the group is a drummer (age 17)
And a bassist (age 16). We are seniors at Firestone High school, school for the performing arts, and are in programs so we take our classes at Akron U and Kent St. We play tunes from original fusion to classic standards.

If you're interested, contact Josh at
joshlesliemusic at gmail.com or call
330-319-4738

I hope to hear from you soon!