[NEohioPAL] Male actor needed Thursday for short film

Crissy via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jul 13 14:07:13 PDT 2015

Looking for a male actor on Thursday night 8 PM till possibly 1 AM, for
a Short called "Behind", a horror piece. We are renting equipment and
really want to run it to the ground to test it. We have the Ronin
Stabalizer, plan is to make 1 solid take throughout the short.

It is a non-union,paid job. Great to network and meet the local crew
for Cleveland, and provide reel footage. Food will be provided.

Needed is a Male early-mid 20's, will be playing the Killer.
As well as a Male early-mid 20's, will be playing dead husband.

If interested please send info to Hartman at EnigmaFilms.net