[NEohioPAL] "My Way" Auditions at Huntington Playhouse

Tom Meyrose via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jul 15 14:36:55 PDT 2015

"My Way....a Musical Tribute to FrankSinatra" will have auditions on Monday July 21 and Tuesday July 22 at7:00PM. Looking for 2 women and two men any age.  There are no parts for children or teens inthe production. Tom Meyrose will direct the show and Jess Stewart will be themusical director.

 Please come with two prepared songs; an up temposong and a ballad. Bring sheet music in the proper key. No a capella or  recorded music for the singing audtions.  Ability to read music is a plus.

 Rehearsals will start on shortly after theauditions and  is set to open on August13 and run through Sept. 5.

Auditions will take place atthe theatre located at 28601 Lake Road in Bay Village, Ohio .