[NEohioPAL] 36 hours left! Singing for my supper, er Christmas album!

Liz Huff via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jul 20 06:54:25 PDT 2015

Hello, lovely people -

I am so thankful to everyone who's made a pledge so far to our Kickstarter, Liz
Sings Christmas
<https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1926897559/liz-sings-christmas>.

*If you've been thinking about making a pledge, now's the time, with just
over a day (36 hours-ish) left.*

If the thought hadn't crossed  your mind, I hope it will now!  You can see
the project info, updates, how you can get a singing telegram and more
right here: Liz Sings Christmas
<https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1926897559/liz-sings-christmas>.

*Our campaign runs from now through July 21, 2015*
*.  As you may know, Kickstarter projects are funded in an "all-or-nothing"
model. If we do not make it to our goal of $12,500, we receive no funding
and the participants will not receive their rewards. So, please take a look
- if you like what you see and hear, please support the project!  Every bit
counts.  *
Please visit our project page and share it with your friends and family! If
you know someone who might enjoy this kind of music, or enjoys helping
independent musicians, share away! Liz Sings Christmas!
<https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1926897559/liz-sings-christmas>

Here's an easy link to share on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or wherever
strikes your fancy:  http://kck.st/1SGAzOv

I am so grateful for this opportunity to create new work with people I love
and respect, and who share my passion for music. Thank you for your
support!!!

Liz Huff

--
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius,
power and magic in it.  ~ Goethe

Liz Sings Christmas Kickstarter <http://kck.st/1SGAzOv>

Twitter/Twinkletoz <https://twitter.com/Twinkletoz>

lizhuff.net/