[NEohioPAL] Fall registration open at Cleveland City Dance

Cleveland City Dance via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jul 21 13:39:41 PDT 2015

	Cleveland City Dance is a studio designed to be a family friendly environment.  We offer classes in ballet, modern, jazz, musical theater, tap, hip-hop and more for children and adults with a focus on quality instruction.  Class sizes are limited to
guarantee individual attention encouraging each student’s maximum growth and development.  Our goal is to give all students the opportunity to experience the joy of dance while developing confidence, self-esteem, social skills and discipline.
Classes are available six days a week for children and adults. Call or visit our website for additional information.  The fall schedule link is http://www.clevelandcitydance.com/forms/fall2015.pdf
The City Ballet of Cleveland, formerly Cleveland City Dance Company, is the
pre-professional, non-profit company located at Cleveland City Dance.  The Company presents three performances annually, dances at festivals and provides outreach performances to local schools. The "A Uniquely Cleveland Nutcracker" Audition is Saturday, September 12. Visit the Company
website for audition information at http://www.cityballetofcleveland.org/events.html

Cleveland City Dance, Home to City Ballet of Cleveland

13108 Shaker Square
Cleveland, OH 44120www.clevelandcitydance.com / 216-295-2222