[NEohioPAL] Free Workshop for Artists covering Grant writing, Legal and Reporting Considerations, Work Samples and our Fellowship Workshop

LeAundra Richardson via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jul 23 12:33:28 PDT 2015

Three free workshops have included discussions about skills critical to artists' application and proposal writing skill sets to support their efforts in applying for a Creative Workforce Fellowship<http://cultureforward.org/Our-Programs/Fellowship> and other future opportunities. Join us for our fourth and final workshop taking place Saturday, July 25th from 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. at Garfield Heights Library. During this workshop, CPAC staff will provide a brief overview of some of the key learnings from the previous three workshops. After this discussion, Community Partnership for Arts and Culture will walk participants through the online application. We will then work with the audience on an interactive activity.

Stick around after the meeting to check out the Incubator, a community-driven co-working space with a free recording studio. You can read more about the event here<http://salsa3.salsalabs.com/o/50341/p/salsa/event/common/public/?event_KEY=82133>.

For a full list of workshops and dates related to the Fellowship program, visit: http://cultureforward.org/Our-Programs/Fellowship/Apply/Timeline

The Community Partnership for Arts and Culture <http://cultureforward.org> continues to fund individual artists through the Creative Workforce Fellowship program. The program is made possible by residents of Cuyahoga County through Cuyahoga Arts & Culture<http://cacgrants.org> (CAC).

Contact Valerie Schumacher, CPAC's director of artist services, with any questions at valerie at cultureforward.org<mailto:valerie at cultureforward.org> or 216-575-0331, x128.