[NEohioPAL] Casting Call for Model Talent-ALL AGES!

Megan Weaver via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jul 27 09:17:20 PDT 2015

Casting Call for Models- ALL AGES!
We are currently casting for an upcoming catalogue product shoot featuring our electric fireplaces.
Seeking seniors, "mom and dad" types, and kids (1 year and up). We'll be casting folks into families. We are also open to whole families submitting for this job! If you have a great home location we are even open to coming to you!
Must be available for at least one of these dates or more:
Thursday July 30thFriday July 31stMonday August 3rdTuesday August 4th
Times will be 10am to Noon -OR- 1pm to 3pm, generally speaking. Most talent will only need to work one or two hours.
The shoots will take place in Canton, North Canton and Jackson Township in private homes. We will be showing usage of the product in "real life" settings. This should be a fun and easy shoot to do. Experienced talent is wonderful but if you are looking to try it out we'll take folks who are "green"!
Is this job paid? YES. Rates start at $50 but are negotiable based on experience and of course the length of time you will be needed, travel time, etc. We are working on a budget but will work to make sure our talent is fairly compensated.
Please submit photos, resumes, reels, anything that shows us YOU...does not have to be professional headshots.If you have an awesome home location, great pets, etc. feel free to include that as well!
Submit your information and any questions to Megan Church.
megan_weaver at hotmail.com
Thanks in advance everyone!