[NEohioPAL] Grand Opening of GF Catering Company

Theresa Benyo-Marzullo via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jul 27 18:26:07 PDT 2015

Do you have cast members that require a gluten-free diet and need help with catering any cast parties or Tech Sunday dinners? Please see our information below and Like us on Facebook under "Alex's Italian Catering".
Alex's Italian Catering is proud to announce their Grand Opening!
Alex's Italian Catering is a unique concept that approaches catering in a whole new light; making the menu 100% gluten-free where all the menu selections taste like their gluten counterparts. A gluten-free diet is a diet that excludes the protein gluten. Gluten is found in grains such as wheat, barley, rye and triticale (a cross between wheat and rye). People with celiac disease and gluten allergies cannot eat any food containing gluten. Our goal is to offer a worry-free Italian dining experience to all those who suffer from gluten-intolerant conditions such as celiac disease. We can be contacted at 330-995-3805 or alexitalianbistro at gmail.com. We look forward to bringing this dietary solution to all those in Northeast Ohio who require a 100% gluten-free diet so they will be able to enjoy great Italian food once again!
Regards,Theresa Benyo and Jim MarzulloAlex's Italian Bistro, LLCdba Alex's Italian Cateringalexitalianbistro at gmail.comPhone: 330-995-3805