[NEohioPAL] Olde Towne Hall Theatre

Lisa Carter via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jul 30 03:18:39 PDT 2015

*Disney on Broadway Musical Revue*
We will be holding our annual Fundraising Musical Review on August 14th
and 15th at 7:30 p.m.  Our theme this year will be Disney themed so bring
the entire family for a night of music and fun.

Tickets will be $10 for everyone.  Call the Box Office for Reservations at
440-327-2909.
Our musical director will be Kim Mihalik  and Choreographer will be Heidi
Frees.

We will be raffling off a season pass for our upcoming season each night!
Please come out and support live entertainment at its
best!

Our theater is located at 36199 Center Ridge Rd. North Ridgeville, Ohio
44039

*Lisa L. Carter*
elprofecarter at gmail.com