[NEohioPAL] Indie content wanted for upcoming video website

Chris Thomas via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Aug 7 14:11:41 PDT 2015

Hey everybody! Me and my friends are starting a digital distribution
website called Spectrum where users can buy, watch, and stream film and
television content from indie artists around the world. Right now, we're
currently building the website and searching for premier content from
creators who are passionate about telling great stories. The site will go
live in August 2016. If you're interested in having your content on our
site, please contact us at hello at watchspectrum.tv.