[NEohioPAL] Job Opening for Creative Individual

Noah Budin via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Aug 3 07:35:47 PDT 2015

Activities Coordinator - $15.00+ per hour (based on experience)
Current Opening:  PRN

Stone Gardens, a wellness oriented Assisted Living facility for older adults has a PRN opening for an enthusiastic and caring individual to plan and implement activities/life enrichment programming. The ideal candidate will be a team player, skilled in activities work with older adults and community building and be proficient in Microsoft Office.  Candidate must be flexible with schedule as hours will include mornings, afternoons and evenings. A specialty area of expertise, such as art, drama or music, a plus but not essential.

Essential Qualifications:

  *   Proficient in Microsoft Office

For more information about our organization or to apply online visit

http://www.menorahpark.org/job-openings.html#Activities

P.S. You may contact me personally, but I may not be able to reply right away (or at all). The best way is to go through the website at the link provided. We review all applications that come from there and respond if we are interested. Thanks!

P.P.S. PRN = Part Time As Needed.

Noah Budin
Assistant Director of Activities
Stone Gardens Assisted Living
A Residence of the Menorah Park Center Center for Senior Living
216-593-0484 (Direct Dial)
216-292-0070 ex. 323
nbudin at menorahpark.org<mailto:nbudin at menorahpark.org>
http://www.stonegardens.org/