[NEohioPAL] HBTI's present Oklahoma! Special Community Food Drive 8/7/15

Beatrice Katz via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Aug 3 17:56:18 PDT 2015

*HBTI presents *

*OKLAHOMA! *

*Bring a non-perishable food donation - Friday, August 7th performance of
“Oklahoma!”*

*AND GET THREE TICKETS FOR THE PRICE OF TWO*

Hathaway Brown Theatre Institute (HBTI) is offering a special promotion for
the Friday 8/7 performance of* Oklahoma!* at Hathaway Brown School in
Shaker Heights, Ohio.

“The plays in this year's summer season have a common theme: the power of
community,” said HBTI Director Bebe Weinberg Katz.  “To celebrate that,
when you buy two tickets, you will receive a third ticket free at the door
with your donation of  canned or boxed food items  (such as soup, stew and
cereal) to benefit the Greater Cleveland Food Bank at the Friday, August
7th performance of *Oklahoma! *

“We had a wonderful response to our first two drives for *Rent* and *Little
Women* and wish to continue our support,” added Ms. Katz.  “So help those
less fortunate members of your community, support the incredible young
talent in the area, and have an exciting evening of musical theatre
entertainment in the process.”

*About our Oklahoma! partner*:  The Greater Cleveland Food Bank is the
largest hunger relief organization in Northeast Ohio having provided 45
million meals in 2014 to hungry people in Cuyahoga, Ashtabula, Geauga,
Lake, Ashland and Richland counties. Our mission is to ensure that everyone
in our communities has the nutritious food they need every day.  The six
most needed food donations are canned stew, soups, tuna, canned vegetables,
peanut butter and cereal.  Find out more at:
http://www.greaterclevelandfoodbank.org/

Remaining performances for *Oklahoma**! *are Friday and Saturday, August 7
and 8 at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday, August 9 at 2:00 p.m..

Tickets for both shows are $11-15 and can be purchased online at
www.hb.edu/tickets, by calling 216-932-4214 x7270, or at the door the day
of the performance.  The third ticket will be awarded at the door upon
donation of items.  Performances are at 7:30 pm at Hathaway Brown School,
19600 North Park Blvd., Shaker Heights, Ohio 44122.

For more information, *v**isit HBTI's online box office at *
*www.hb.edu/ticket* <http://www.hb.edu/ticket>*  or *contact Bebe Weinberg
Katz, Director of Hathaway Brown Theatre Institute at bkatz at hb.edu