[NEohioPAL] First Annual Masquerade Ball - Vanity Crash - Fri Aug 7 - 5 o'Clock Lounge Lakewood

Vanitycrash via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Aug 4 13:36:15 PDT 2015

You guys are so great. Your attendance at our last show at Shaker's Tavern
was fabulous. Now we have a very cool show for you this Friday night.

This is going to be our First Annual Masquerade Ball, this Friday, August 7
at the The Five O'Clock Lounge. We encourage everyone to show off your
creative side and make your own mask, or grab a pre-made one at Pat Catan's
for around $4. Masks are optional, but if you want one and you don't have
the time or are not sure what to do, we'll have some blank masks and
decorating supplies to allow you to get creative, right at the Five O'Clock.

To make the night interesting we will be giving away three prize packages
for the following mask categories:
- The mask most likely to get a lead singer's attention.
- The most likely mask you would want to avoid in a dark alley.
- The mask most likely to get searched by security.

Each prize package will include:
- Vanity Crash CD of your choice
- On The Air CD
- Something Dada Improv Comedy Ticket
- Five O'clock Lounge Drink Ticket
- A Download of the Novel "On Vacation From Sanity" by Elizabeth Ross Yurich

- Vanity Crash Three Button Set

Opening the show will be the eclectic On The Air featuring the lovely voice
of Fae Patterson. Both Fae and the infamous Aaron Patterson will join Vanity
Crash for some extra musical indulgences at the end of the night that
include a very vintage Vanity Crash song that we haven't played in years, a
Bruce Springsteen song (don't laugh), and a classic Cleveland punk song.

On The Air will kick off the night at 9:30 and Vanity Crash will follow at
10:30.

Attention VC News Update!!! Vanity Crash is working on their fourth album
for release early October. Stay tuned.

Vanity Crash has some great merchandise. Get our latest release, Rock N Roll
Junkie, one of our warm hoodies, a sporty t-shirt, shot glasses, and more.
Go here to order:
https://mkt.com/vanity-crash

Request our single, "She's Not There" at the follow fine radio stations:
oWOW - (216) 961-0909 New Music Show Sundays 8am-10am & 8pm-10pm
WCSB - (216) 687-3515
WRUW - (216) 368-2208
WJCU - (216) 397-4438
WBWC - (440) 826-STING (7846)

Please click the JOIN/GOING button on our Facebook Event Page. Big Thanks!!!

https://www.facebook.com/events/387819248067991/

================================
Friday, August 7 FREE
9:30pm - On The Air