[NEohioPAL] Seeking help to find an accompaniment version

Vicki Fritzman via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Aug 5 14:27:10 PDT 2015

Hello!

I am searching for an accompaniment version of When You Wish Upon A Star -
BUT with the beginning that starts with:  When A Star Is Born....they
possess a gift or two... one of them is this...they have the power to make
a wish come true.

I have been unsuccessful in my internet searches - but that is not unusual
for me - so I'm reaching out to the experts in the community to see if
anyone else has heard this version and or can steer me in the right
direction.

I thank you in advance for your time and thoughtfulness.

Vicki