[NEohioPAL] Casting Call!

Wesley Harrell via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Aug 5 14:51:42 PDT 2015

Casting Call!

I am a Cleveland Photo artist shooting a one day Photo Project exploring
issues within Black America.

This is an art project. This is Still Photography, NOT film or video.

*WHO:*

FIRST: I am looking to cast a fit, youthful, African-American woman age
25-35 (or who can pass for that).

SECOND: I am looking for a MALE OR FEMALE AFRICAN-AMERICAN CHILD with an
easy temperament / happy disposition 6 years or younger (or who can pass
for that).

Mothers who can work with their own child are welcome!

*WHEN: Thursday August 13th, 2015.*

*WHERE: Tri-C Metropolitan Campus Auditorium*

*TIME: Noon to 3:00PM*

*PAID: No*

*CONTACT: Please respond to: WhipsAndChainsProject at Gmail.com*
--
C. Wesley H. Crump
Photographer / Artist