[NEohioPAL] Now auditioning applicants for Making It On Broadway's college audition prep intensive!

Jodie Langel Assistant via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Aug 6 00:03:19 PDT 2015

Making It On Broadway is thrilled to announce our upcoming
*COLLEGE AUDITION PREP INTENSIVE*

Auditioning for college musical theatre programs? MAKING IT ON BROADWAY
will help you get in! Our three-day mini intensive in Cleveland is taught
by the best in the business, including *Mary Anna Dennard **(renowned
college audition coach and author of "I Got In!")* and* J**odie Langel *(*owner
of "Making It On Broadway" and Broadway actress: Les Misérables, Cats,
Joseph...Dreamcoat)*

Students will receive:

   - *Information about the college audition process*
   - *One-on-one monologue and song coaching from Broadway pros*
   - *Tips on audition techniques*
   - *Mock auditions with feedback from representative of the best musical
   theatre programs in the country*

*WHEN: *Columbus Day Weekend: October 10th - 12th, 2015
*WHERE:* Cuyahoga Community College - Eastern Campus.

*HOW TO AUDITION FOR ACCEPTANCE:*

To audition for MAKING IT ON BROADWAY's college prep intensive, please
submit the following to makingitonbroadwaynyc at gmail.com:

   - Applicant's full name and preferred intensive location
   - A link to a short video of the applicant performing 32 bars of a
   musical theater song. The video does not need to be professionally produced
   and cell phone videos are acceptable.
   - Applicant's headshot and resume

You will receive a confirmation e-mail upon the receipt of your submission.