[NEohioPAL] ISO "princess" costumes to borrow for a fundraiser

Victoria Steiner via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Aug 6 18:13:15 PDT 2015

Hello all,

I am president of Quota Club International of Lorain and we are holding a "Princess Tea Party" on October 11. I am looking to borrow a few princess costumes for the day if anyone is willing to let us use them. I am a costumer, so I take garment care very seriously. I will take care of any laundering if necessary, and make sure all pieces are properly taken care of, and returned promptly.

Costumes I'm looking for are Disney princesses:

Jasmine size 3/4, or small
Cinderella and/or Elsa size 10/12, or large
Pocahontas size 5/6 or medium
Ariel (blue peasant dress) size 8 or medium
Anna size 5/6 or medium

I'm in the Lorain area and I am willing to pick up or meet somewhere. Please let me know if you have pieces or costumes you would be willing to lend out for a good cause. Any questions, please email me at vickiz119 at yahoo.com

Thanks in advance!
Vicki Steiner