[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS for the Short Film "TOMORROW ECHOES"

Pat Wolansky via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Aug 7 14:58:20 PDT 2015

**Tomorrow Echoes Auditions**

Saturday, August 15 - 2015
9:00am - 4:00pm

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cleveland - Westlake
1100 Crocker Road
Westlake, OH 44145

****

We all have those memories we'd give anything to re-do, re-live, or rewind.
Good or bad we collect, we carry, we curate them, and our future remains
the one constant to put our past behind us...or forever live in it.

*TOMORROW ECHOES *is a film about a man named David and the laws and rules
that govern every aspect of his life.  It's only when he's reintroduced by
chance to a figure from his past, that David starts to question the
decisions that led him to his safe and secure present day existence.

Are the safe choices really the right ones?  If you could, would you
welcome another chance at harnessing the chaos of your past - with
no guarantees of an outcome?

CHARACTER NEEDS

Male Lead, 25-35

Female Lead, 22-28