[NEohioPAL] 110 Filmz is seeking actors and actresses for upcoming feature!

Anthony Dowd via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Aug 4 10:40:11 PDT 2015

Attention all actors and actresses, 110 Filmz is hosting a casting call for
various roles in their upcoming film titled 4 Days of Forgiveness. This
casting call will be held at  6100 Oak Tree blvd suite 200 Independence, OH
44131 on August 6th from 6p-8p. Applicants will be ask to read an excerpt
from the actual script that will be provided to you upon arrival. Please
bring resume and head shot with you or email them to
t110filmz at gmail.com.This film is on a micro budget and payment is deferred
contingent  The roles we are looking to fill are as follows:

Brittany Miller

Age: 10—14

Gender: female

Race: African American

Tianna Miller

Age: Early 30’s

Gender:  Female

Race: African American

James Eniex

Age: Mid 30’s

Gender: Male

Race: non - specific

4 Days of Forgiveness goes inside the mind of a Father whose daughter was
recently raped and killed by James Eniex. This father is willing to do
whatever it takes to avenge his daughters murder.

I look forward to meeting with u in regards to these roles and hopefully
working with you on this thrilling ride.