[NEohioPAL] FAIRYTALE BALLET PROGRAM FOR PRE-SCHOOL & KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS

LAKESHORE DREAMDANCE SCHOOL via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Aug 10 14:23:22 PDT 2015

Lakeshore Ballet Theatre, a non profit organization "Presents" our 3rd Annual

THE FAIRYTALE BALLET PROGRAM
for Preschool & Kindergarten Students

Join us this Fall, while our Ballerinas open the book of Fairytales with your child and make them come to life. Students will learn basic Classical Pre-Ballet Technique & movements. They will also learn dances from 5 of the most famous fairy tales, including Cinderella, Snow White, The little Mermaid & Nutcracker & Mouse King!! Students will also have the opportunity to dance with the professional Ballerinas from Lakeshore Ballet Theatre. A parent & family performance will take place at the end of the 10 week program . Costumes will be provided to all the dancers. All classes are taught by professional dancers & professional instructors who have years of experience in dance and theatre education.

CALL 440-371-8282 FOR MORE INFORMATION & TO REGISTER NOW.

Program begins September 7th. Classes will be offered Mondays at 4:45 p.m. and Saturdays at 9:15 a.m. at 379 Lear Rd Suite 200 in Avon Lake, Ohio.

Join us for a Fall semester of Magic & Classical Pre-Ballet Education!!