[NEohioPAL] West Side Vocal Academy Fall Registration now available online!

Susan via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Aug 11 05:34:39 PDT 2015

Fall Registration is now available on our website!
westsidevocalacademy.com <http://westsidevocalacademy.com/>
Congrats to our 2015 Graduates pursuing the Arts!
Sign up now to see what school is in your future!

Hugo Christensen-Diehl - Eastman School of Music,
Vocal Performance
Jordan Euell - Kent State in Musical Theatre.
Chris Humbert - Capital University in Vocal Performance.
Sam Olin-Hitt - Baldwin Wallace in Music Education.
Abby Riley - Kent State in Musical Theatre
Michaella Waickman - Otterbein University in Musical Theatre.

Most with Vocal and Talent Scholarships with acceptance at multiple schools like:Baldwin Wallace Conservatory, Miami University, Cap 21. Kent State, Eastern Michigan, Wright State and more!

Summer Recital this Friday 8/14 at 7:00. Free!
Westminster Presbyterian Church, Akron
Here the stars of tomorrow!
Into the woods medley and other musical theatre and classical favorites!