[NEohioPAL] "My Way... A Musical Tribute to Frank Sinatra" Opens at Huntington Playhouse

Tom Meyrose via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Aug 12 06:33:44 PDT 2015

Huntington Playhouse is proud to present "My Way.... A Musical Tribute to Frank Sinatra ".  The show opens Thursday, August 13th with a 7:30 PM curtain. Five performers sing over 40 songs made famous by Sinatra throughout his career.Performances are on Friday & Saturday evenings at 8:00 PM with one matinee available to the public on Sept. 6th. The cast is Holly Feiler, Lisa Hirzel Tim Herzel, Jarred Nichols, and Keli Schimelpfenig.
Call 440-871-8333 for ticket information and reservations.  Huntington Playhouse is located at 28601 Lake Road in Bay Village.