[NEohioPAL] Play Reading at the Beachwood Library

Margaret Reardon via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Aug 13 06:54:40 PDT 2015

 Death and the Maiden
 Wednesday September 2 at 7 pm

We are thrilled to welcome back Katia Schwarz of Mamai Theater Company  to lead a discussion of Ariel Dorfman’s Death and the Maiden. Katia is directing Mamai’s upcoming production of the play, so this is sure to be a one of a kind experience!

“A democratic age is dawning in an unspecified Latin American country. When her husband offers hospitality to a stranger, Paulina, haunted by her past, believes she recognizes their guest’s voice as that of the man who tortured her 15 years earlier.
The 48 hours that follow radically alter the lives of all three”

Sponsored by the Friends of the Library. We are located at 25501 Shaker Blvd.
Free and open to all!
Copies of the play, and the scenes we will be reading, are available at library.
Please register at www.cuyahogalibrary.org or call me at 216-831-6868