[NEohioPAL] CatchTheChase seeking Male Vocalist for Pop Rock Duet

Rachel Elam via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Aug 12 23:06:18 PDT 2015

CatchTheChase a local Pop Rock duo seeking Male for Lead Vocals. Must play either Piano or Guitar and have experience in singing Harmony. I have about 15 originals that you can check out at CatchTheChase.com or soundcloud.com/CatchTheChase

Must be a team player, driven, and determined.
We are in talks with Little Fish Records to get on the roster full time so serious inquiries only please.

Notable Accomplishments

-CatchTheChase winner of House of Blues Showcase 2014.
-Signed BAM Entertainment 2014.

Email catchthechase2012 at gmail.com with picture, age, location, and sample of recording. Selected recipients will move on to the second round of tryouts.

Thank you!
CTC