[NEohioPAL] ONLY 2 more performances: JULIUS CAESAR SET IN AFRICA at Karamu

Fred Sternfeld via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Aug 13 09:57:24 PDT 2015

*JULIUS CAESAR SET IN AFRICA*
by William Shakespeare
adapted by Rome Neal

*8/15 & 8/16, Saturday and Sunday, 6:00pm.*

More info at this link
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/13ebgY8vHMWeih40m8twSkoObXm7WagR4pxNbVIX27_E/edit?usp=sharing>
.

We haven't had any critics attend the show yet. The comments below were on
facebook or in email...

*"...the best Julius Caesar I ever saw...terrific show...so much
passion...cast was wonderful" *
-- Rachelle Neher

*"Enjoyed Julius Caesar. Great job! What a wonderful production!"*
-- Irma R. McQueen

*"Bravo! Such a phenomenal job and beautiful show. Treat yourself and go
see their show... so much theatre love and appreciation."*
-- Cassandra Mears

*"...go see Julius Caesar Set in Africa at Karamu House. It was phenomenal,
so much talent on that stage. It was visually beautiful and emotionally
captivating."*
-- Gabbi Capello

--
Fred Sternfeld