[NEohioPAL] AFFLICTION MOVIE NEEDS UNPAID EXTRAS FOR CAVS FAN SCENE - Extras get screen credit

AFFLICTION MOVIE via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Aug 14 15:59:55 PDT 2015

The producers of AFFLICTION, the Cleveland based inspirational film about
tragedy over triumph, needs unpaid extras to fill roles as Cavs fans in a
very cool scene in the movie. It's no pay but it'll be fun and won't take a
lot of time (we are planning on filming for about 2 hours). Extras will get
screen credit, too. We will film based on convenience to our extras. NO
EXPERIENCE NEEDED!! This s a great way to break into film easy. This is a
legitimate independent film that has garnished support from many reputable
constituents. It's a family film.

If you are interested please reply with a picture and contact number. We
welcome all types and ages, and minors must get parental permission and be
accompanied by an adult on set. We are aiming to film this scene next
weekend (8/21 or 8/22) or the following if absolutely necessary. To
participate you must have wine and gold colored clothing that a fan would
wear, but we cannot film Cavs official logos and trademarks. If you can
commit to a night shoot starting around 10pm and going until midnight
please reply to afflictionmovie2015 at gmail.com. We'd love to have you in
this scene!! You'd be more in the foreground than the background!!