[NEohioPAL] GILDA SHEDSTECKER IS CASTING GOLDEN GIRLS

Doug Tennant via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Aug 16 05:28:17 PDT 2015

Gilda Shedstecker Presents! is casting the stars of its September parody,
Gilda Strikes Gold: Golden Girls Live! At the Kathleen Howland Theatre in
Canton, OH.

Performances are September 18, 19, 25, 26 with the possibility of a
performance added on September 20. You must be available all of tech week
prior to 9/18. It is also desirable that the Girls be available to appear
at First Friday in Canton on September 4.

We are casting males in the roles of Dorothy, Blanche, Rose, and Sophia.
Age range should be 30s - 45. We are looking for physically corresponding
actors to play these iconic characters. The show is parody but tribute as
well, the appearance of the Girls should be recognizable to the audience
with some exaggeration, and more female impersonation, less drag.

If interested please contact director Doug Tennant at dougtennant at gmail.com.
Include a non-drag face shot, full body shot, and which character you are
most interested in AND indicate whether you will play any of the four.
Please include your experience.

These are non-professional and uncompensated roles. Potential cast will be
scheduled to read. Rehearsals will begin immediately.

Thank you!