[NEohioPAL] EQUIPMENT DISAPPEARANCE - Shaker Square - Large black pelican case

Craig Knowles via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Aug 17 15:24:53 PDT 2015

EQUIPMENT DISAPPEARANCE - Shaker Square
On Saturday, August 8th at approximately 7pm, a very large black pelican case disappeared from film shoot on the corner of Shaker Boulevard and Van Aken.
The case contained a full set of Westcott Spiderlite fluorescent matte boxes, with associated bulbs and equipment.
The case is unmistakably large - it's 16" x 16" x 50" with wheels on one end and weighted approximately 50 pounds.
It disappeared from the sidewalk area near the Goodwill as things were being loaded after the shoot.
A reward is offered if you found the case or have any information that can help me find it.
No questions asked. I just want my equipment back.
Here is a stock photo of what the case looked like:http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61Uq3KWQkEL._SL1000_.jpg
Thank you,Craig