[NEohioPAL] Song clip, new photo & Liz Sings Christmas is LIVE at Indiegogo!

Liz Huff via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Aug 20 07:25:27 PDT 2015

Hello, lovely people -

Happy happy joy joy! In case you haven't seen it, our new Christmas album
campaign is LIVE at Indiegogo
<https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/liz-sings-christmas--2/x/376924#/story>
!

Here's a sample (rough mix) of a piece we recorded this Tuesday: What Are
You Doing New Year's Eve?
<https://soundcloud.com/lizhuff/new-yearseve_roughmix_lizhuff>

If you like what you hear, I hope you'll support our campaign - with an
awesome new photo by Beth Segal -  at Indiegogo: Liz Sings Christma
<http://bit.ly/1IEywCP>s! It's a great way to get the album via presale and
support independent artists!

Indiegogo is a slightly different way of fundraising - we're using the
Flexible Funding model, so whatever you contribute will indeed go to the
campaign. And, it's easier to use, whether you prefer credit/debit or
PayPal.

Our campaign runs through September 3, 2015 at 11:59pm. If we hit goal by
Sept. 3, we can keep raising funds to cover any unexpected production
costs. Every bit counts!

Here's an easy link you can use to share on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn,
email, where your heart desires: http://bit.ly/1IEywCP

As always, I am so grateful for this opportunity to create new work with
people I love and respect, and who share my passion for music. Thank you
for your support!!!

Liz Huff
--
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius,
power and magic in it.  ~ Goethe

Liz Sings Christmas <http://bit.ly/1IEywCP>

Twitter/Twinkletoz <https://twitter.com/Twinkletoz>

lizhuff.net/