[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONING COLLEGE - register now!

Actors Starter Kit via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Aug 20 14:09:59 PDT 2015

Need to improve the outcome of your film, TV and stage auditions?
AUDITIONING COLLEGE is for you and you can register now!

Even though you may have acting experience already,  AUDITIONING COLLEGE is
still beneficial for you in order to maintain sharpness of auditioning
skills and techniques.

AUDITIONING COLLEGE is a 4-month intensive auditioning improvement program
from August 2015 - November 2015 that focuses on audition techniques for
the novice - professional actor. It will further prepare an actor who
already possesses the tools and skills for good auditioning, and begin the
process for novice actors.

The intent is to make actors more competitive in auditions as well as more
"audition-ready" by increasing auditioning opportunities, progressing one's
acting skills, plus broadening overall auditioning aptitude. The intent is
to also expose participants to more profitable and lucrative roles.

I am a professional actor with 20 years of credits (theatre, TV and film) &
a reputable casting professional of 14 years. With my guidance you will
propel in acting and auditioning on a faster track. I know the formula,
follow my lead and you will efficiently up your proficiency of the
auditioning process and have an edge in this competitive field.

Request online or in person registration info by sending your name and
contact number to actors.starter.kit at gmail.com TODAY! Sessions start
Saturday August 29, 2015. Online registration ends Monday August 24, 2015.
In person registration is Tuesday morning August 25, 2015. Reply today by
email to receive online registration information.