[NEohioPAL] CORRECTION: URGENT NEED for ACTORS

Carrie Hebert via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Aug 21 07:18:55 PDT 2015

*URGENT NEED FOR ACTORS:*

*Hopkins Airport Full Scale Exercise, Saturday, September 19, 2015*

The annual airport drill will be held at Hopkins Airport on Saturday,
September 19.  Below, please find the role player information and
registration form. The completed form needs to be *returned to Diane Flower* at
Hopkins Fire Department by *Friday, September 4*. Diane’s email address and
phone number are on the registration form. *Please note that there’s no ‘s’
at the end of Flower; many make this error when emailing her*.

There will be roles for *200 actors* of all sizes, ethnicities, and sexes
(this is a simulated airplane crash). The only thing is that they MUST be
12 years old or older. Spread the word; we only have 55 people signed up!
There will be makeup (moulage) for simulated injuries and coaching on how
to act the part, if needed.

Compensation: Free parking, free food and beverages, contacts for
networking, the chance to be on the network television news programs, and a
terrifically exciting day spent with like-minded individuals!

For questions on moulage and roles, Colleen Drews will be your contact:
cdrewsman at sbcglobal.net or 216.410.6671.

Remember: For security purposes, you MUST fax a registration form to Diane
Flower.  No form, no entry!

Thank you for your help!
Carrie

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY:

DATE OF THE DRILL: *Saturday, September 19, 2015*

TIME TO REPORT: *You may come in as early as 6:00 a.m., but be here by* *7:00
a.m.*

INSTRUCTIONS:

1.             Wear *OLD* clothing, as the make-up that is used may stain
and/or the clothing may be cut to simulate injuries.  Do *not* bring any
jewelry or valuables with you.

2.             Park in the *CLEVELAND HOPKINS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT* short
term parking garage.  You will be given a pass to park there when leaving
the Fire Station.  There will be a shuttle to bring you to the Fire Station.

3.             Sign in carefully, giving your full and correct name,
address, city, and zip code.

4.             When you sign you will receive:

Q    A grocery bag that is numbered in which to place any small personal
items during the drill.  The bags will be returned to you when you sign out.

Q    Numbered tickets, which will be your number for your turn for make-up
and drill participation.

5.             Go to the Victim Waiting Area.  Enjoy refreshments, books,
and playing cards; watch TV, etc. until your number is called for you to be
made up with injuries.

6.             BE PATIENT AND CHEERFUL!  It takes a long time to make up
200 or more victims and to ensure that they are ready to start the drill.

7.             Please stay in your area and follow directions.  Each
activity has a reason, and if anyone varies from the plan, unnecessary
delays occur.  If you wander, you may not hear your number when it’s
called, and you might have to wait longer than necessary.

Above all, enjoy your day with us!  You are a critical component of the
drill.  Without victims, it couldn’t be done!

Thank you,

Roosevelt Davis Jr.

Chief

Cleveland Aircraft Rescue Fire Fighting

NAME:__________________________________________________________________

ADDRESS:_______________________________________________________________

CITY_________________________ STATE____________ ZIP CODE_______________

BIRTHDATE:_____________________________________________________________

PHONE/E-MAIL ___________________________________________________

(To notify you upon receipt of form)

In consideration of being permitted to participate in the September 19,
2015, Cleveland Hopkins International Airport mass casualty incident
exercise, I hereby state that I am (1) 12 years or older; and (2) that I am
of sound mental and physical health.  I have listed any medical problems
and/or allergies (if any) below that may be of consequence should any
unforeseen problem arise during this disaster drill.

I also agree that while participating in this exercise, I accept full
responsibility and forever release all participating agencies from any and
all liability and/or responsibility.

MEDICAL PROBLEM (S):___________________________________________________

ALLERGIES:______________________________________________________________

Name, address and phone number of person to be notified in case of
emergency:

NAME:__________________________________________________________________

ADDRESS:_______________________________________________________________

PHONE NUMBER:_________________________________________________________

NOTE: Anyone under 18 years of age must have parental consent to
participate.

Parent or Guardian Signature

Please fax to 216-265-6785 or e-mail to dflower at clevelandairport.com

ALL FORMS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2015.

--

Have a God day!