[NEohioPAL] Auditions: World Premiere "We Rise"

WILLIAMS, LOUIS via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Aug 24 06:49:35 PDT 2015

Auditions for the world premiere of "We Rise," written by Todd Walburn, will be held August 24th-25th from 7-9PM at the Second April Galerie Kathleen Howland Theatre, 324 Cleveland Ave. NW, Canton , 330.451.0924. The play explores the second decade of the AIDS crisis and the actions of the activist group ACT UP. "We Rise" takes a closer, intimate look at the 1992 White House demonstration as seen through the eyes of individuals who took part in the landmark event. Director Margene Rannigan seeks three male actors in their early 40's, 40-50 , and 50-60 years old. One role is available for a female actor age 50-60. Please bring resume. Actors will be asked to read both dialogue and monologues from the script. Rehearsals will begin Sept 1. The play runs two weekends in mid-October at the Kathleen Howland Theatre.