[NEohioPAL] seeking Signing Choir and talented performers with developmental disabilities

Norma Capocci via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Aug 24 16:05:32 PDT 2015

The Arc of Ohio/Stark County will be having their Premier Event Fund Raiser on Friday, September 25th with dress rehearsal on Thursday, September 24th both in the evening at First Christian Church in Canton, Ohio.

The guest artist is James Durbin, American Idol Finalist from Season 10.  In addition to his concert, James will be performing with some of our talented individuals who happen to have developmental disabilities.

We are interested in securing a signing choir who will sign one of his songs as he performs it live... (rehearsals tba depending on availability)

We also would like to add 2 talented performers with DD who can sing, dance, or play an instrument or has a very special talent they would like to showcase.

Please e-mail questions to dazzletap at neo.rr.com or call  330-499-0749 for complete details.

Norma Capocci, Talent Coordinator
The ARC of Ohio/Stark County