[NEohioPAL] Fall Classes for Students at Huntington Playhouse

Tom Meyrose via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Aug 25 06:48:27 PDT 2015

Fall Classes for Students
Dates: September 12 to October 17 10:00 AM to Noon
Ages: Children currently in grades 4 thru 8 at the start of the 2015 school year
Cost per student: $180.00
Class size is limited! Register now!!Whether this is your first acting class, or you've taken part in the Huntington Playhouse summer camp, join us this fall to take a deep dive into the art of performance. Students will receive individual acting coaching, and spend time working in pairs and small groups. This class will include a sampling of different styles of performance, but will be tailored to the interested of those in the class. We are pleased to introduce Lauren Joy Frayley as our instructor for the fall sessionInstructor: Lauren Joy Fraley
Lauren is a professional teaching artist and outreach program coordinator with Playhouse Square, where she led the creation of the “Classroom Connections” teaching artist ensemble program. She also leads this ensemble in creating and delivering performing arts workshops to elementary schools, manages Playhouse Square’s pre-K arts programming and teaches arts professional development for educators. Lauren is also an actor/creator working primarily in devised theater methods primarily with Cleveland Public Theatre and Theater Ninjas. She has worked as an actor-educator with CLIMB Theatre and as a teaching artist at Karamu House and Children’s Theatre of Charlotte (NC). She has trained at LaMama Umbria in Spoleto, Italy and NaCl Theatre. Her next role with be “Nina” in Tall Skinny Cruel, Cruel Boys with Theater Ninjas this fall.
Lauren is also a 200-hour certified yoga instructor and miniyogis certified instructor for children 4 and up, integrating creative dramatics and movement into her yoga teaching. (Laurenjoyfraley.com)registration forms at Huntington Playhouse - Bay Village, Ohio
|   |
| Huntington Playhouse - Bay Village, Ohio28601 Lake Road Bay Village, Ohio 44140 Box Office: (440) 871-8333  |
|  |
| View on www.huntingtonpla... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |