[NEohioPAL] BCT Fall Theatre Classes - Registration Open Now!

Amanda Zisk via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Aug 25 08:13:23 PDT 2015

BCT offers three new classes this Fall! Buckeye Community Theatre is a
non-profit youth theatre that works to create, educate and inspire with
your children! Our fun and exciting approach offers kids the chance to
receive individualized instruction in a creative, constructive and
structured atmosphere. Check out our class listings below!

Age: 5-7 yrs.
*"Explore Pantomime, Acting and Theater Games!" *
Instructor: Michele Cotner, BCT Board of Trustee
Time: Mondays, 6-6:45pm
Cost: $60 (Includes instruction and all materials)
- Beginning actors and actresses will learn the basics components of
theatre, acting, body movement, and theater games! Class is limited to
12-15 students.

Age:8-10 yrs
*"Fractured Fairy Tales: Not Your Ordinary Bedtime Story!"*
Instructor: Michele Cotner, BCT Board of Trustee
Time: Mondays, 7-8pm
Cost: $80 (Includes instruction and all materials)
- Are you a great storyteller? Come find out! We'll take well-loved fairy
tales and flip them upside down and inside out - and YOU'RE the author!
Students will also learn theater games, playwrighting skills, body
movement, and characterization. Class is limited to 12-15 students.

Age: 11-18
New! Introducing - *BCT Teen Company*
Instructor: Amanda Clements Zisk, BCT Resident Director
Time: Tuesdays, 5:30-7pm
Cost: $80 (includes instruction and some material; items like personal
costume pieces may be additional)

- It has been said that theatre is a mirror, reflecting the best and worst
of life back to the audience. If you're an actor that feel like you have a
story to tell, then this group is for you! As young artists, you will
collaborate to create a one-act play tackling a current, high profile issue
you deal with in school. Write it, act it out, and speak up - We'll focus
on intense dramatic study as we dive into the world of theater for social
change - if you're serious about acting, this is the class for you!

*Class location:*

Buckeye Elementary School

3180 Columbia Rd, Medina Ohio 44256

*Registration is now open* at www.buckeyecommunitytheatre.com - classes are
on a first registered, first served basis. Payment is due at the time of
registration. For more information, please contact Resident Director Amanda
Zisk at *amandamarie8 at gmail.com <amandamarie8 at gmail.com>*.