[NEohioPAL] Seeking part-time work in youth theatre education (B.S. in Middle School Education)

Ken Milota via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Aug 25 13:23:35 PDT 2015

I just relocated back to the Cleveland area and I will be working in real estate while substitute teaching.  I would like to have some additional part time income as well, so I was hoping someone might know where they hire different theatre instructors or youth theatre directors on weekends or weeknights.  I have a bachelor of science in middle grades education as well as many years of experience working with youth.  I taught an improvisation class at summer camp in Texas this past August.  I performed in community theatre in the Cleveland area before I moved to South Carolina in 2010.
 Ken Milota