[NEohioPAL] Paid gig for DJ

Noah Budin via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Aug 25 14:53:13 PDT 2015

Stone Gardens Assisted Living is looking for a DJ for a program with senior adults and staff on Tuesday, September 8, 2:30 - 4:00.  (When we say DJ, think Bar Mitzvah, not Skrillex.) A wide variety of music is preferred from 1940s Big Band to 1950's pop, to Michael Jackson, Motown, disco, and even contemporary dance tunes (G rated). We can pay $100.

Please only respond if you DJ professionally, have good equipment, and know how to control the flow of the music. (In other words, I will not answer your email if you say, "I've never done this before, but I have a good boom box and a lot of CDs.")

The room is small, so it doesn't need to be a full rig. We don't need special lights. It is a party, and we will try to get people up and dancing, but the DJ will not be responsible for that. The Activities Directors will be running the party, we just need the music. We don't need contests or prizes (although we'd consider it a bonus if you did that.)

We are a non-profit organization catering to the needs of senior adults. This is a party to celebrate national Assisted Living Week and to honor all of our volunteers. Our budget is small, and (sadly) I'm already paying more than campus standards. Think of it as a good deed.

Please email me at nbudin at menorahpark.org<mailto:nbudin at menorahpark.org>.

Thanks,

Noah Budin
Assistant Director of Activities
Stone Gardens Assisted Living
A Residence of the Menorah Park Center Center for Senior Living
216-593-0484 (Direct Dial)
216-292-0070 ex. 323
http://www.stonegardens.org/
http://stonegardensmenorah.blogspot.com/