[NEohioPAL] Live Interview on 91.1 this Monday, Aug 31, 5pm!

Liz Huff via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Aug 27 09:06:09 PDT 2015

Hello, fellow Neohiopal-ers!

Please join us for our live interview on Max and Teddy in the Morning at
Night (Sometimes) <http://www.wruw.org/program/max-and-teddy-in-the-morning>
on *91.1 WRUW, Monday, August 31, at 5pm *to promote the album and Liz
Sings Christmas fundraiser!
<https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/liz-sings-christmas--2#/story>

You'll hear pianist/music director *Jordan Cooper* and *yours truly*
talking with Teddy and Max, LIVE. And MUSIC, fresh from the recording
studio. And probably a lot of laughter.

If you don't have a radio handy this Monday, go to Max and Teddy's show page
<http://www.wruw.org/program/max-and-teddy-in-the-morning>, and click on
the "listen live" green box at top right of the page to get the live stream.

Jordan and I are thrilled about this opportunity - sending many thanks to
Teddy and Max, and to you, our friends, for your support.

Liz Huff

--
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius,
power and magic in it.  ~ Goethe

Liz Sings Christmas <http://bit.ly/1IEywCP>

Twitter/Twinkletoz <https://twitter.com/Twinkletoz>

lizhuff.net/